Friday, October 30, 2009

thankful of others


lately I have been thinking of all the great people in my life, and all the great people that were in my life at one point or another. I know I wouldn't be here if it were not for all the people who have guided me or influenced me in to the direction of who I'm now. Having a farm is a lifestyle that I had no experience with going into it, there are allot of things that always need repaired. If it were not for some close friends who knew what they were doing I would have been stuck paying others to do a simple job. As a teenager my family used to talk about how influenced I was by others, back then it wasn't always good influences, but because of that I feel as if I'm smarter and more aware of things that I wouldn't have been otherwise. As I've grown up I have had many people keep me in check and now I continue to meet people with the same interest and we are able to bounce ideas off of each other. Gretel and I are always trying to make friends with fellow organic farmers, and those relationships have been great. I would not be who I am with out others, and our farm would not be as successful if we were in it all alone.
So, to all those who know us thank you very much for everything you have done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment