Saturday, March 5, 2011

The week of presentations




After being on 10 tv plugging my business and my presentation at the Home and Garden show, I came home, took a nap, and then was off to the show.  Although there were only about 5-6 people that listened to my presentation, the stage manager there said I just picked a bad time to do it and suggested that I come back another year and go earlier in the day.  It was a good place to start though, hearing myself in a microphone was kind of intimidating.  Once I get the 10 tv DVD I will upload it onto here for everyone to see.

Then on Thursday, we went to Keller Farms to talk about how to grow greens in the winter.  It began their Backyard Gardener's Series and was a huge success.  There were more people there than there were seats and they were really excited to hear about it.  And now that the presentations are over, time for finals week for my Columbus State classes, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment