Sunday, July 26, 2009

The biggest wedding yet!
















This wedding was definitely our biggest, most important one yet! Everything was white and green, so not my typical style of bouquets. Usually I like bright colors and funky flowers, but this was very elegant. They looked beautiful though and I'm glad that I challenged myself to this. Luckily we were contacted by this bride last year, so we knew that an all white wedding was coming. Lots of planning went into seeds ordered and specific things planted to her liking. The grapevine around the columns was kind of an experiment that we were told held up throughout. The wedding was at East Golf Club in New Albany and it really added to the beauty of the place. To check out more photos from their wedding and see the flowers in action, visit http://mjstudio.zenfolio.com/ and look at Tara and Austin. They look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment